Set on a lot that will draw you in – southerly exposure, 600 acres of conservation lands, long views back to Deep Lake, and possibly even Wilkinson Lake, you are surrounded with nature, trails, and sunshine all year long.
Now the home: This is the latest iteration of our unique Crestview chassis that we continue to evolve as clients ask us to incorporate changes based on today’s lifestyles, while keeping the timeless classic finishes. What is new?
– Prep Pantry off the kitchen that essentially provides a second “messy” workspace hidden out of view.
– Wrap Around front porch with a private door to your office – take your cell phone calls outside and enjoy nature.
– 4th stall garage added to provide room for all your outdoor stuff.
– Theater seating in the basement TV room for Football games.
Timeless and classic?
– Elegant and thoughtful built ins coated with rich buttery finishes – Dining, Study, Master dressing-desk, pub bar.
– Wainscot walls with white enamel finish.
– Plank Oak nail-down-site-finished wood floors – no pre-finished products here.
– Parallel beams with crown moldings ala 1920’s.
- Parade Home
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Built 2017
- 4 Car Garage
- 5,420 Finished Square Footage
- New Construction
- 4 Garage
- #621 Mounds View Schools
- 2-Story > $750k
- 3 Fireplaces
- 4-Car garage
- Coldwell Banker Burnet
- HERS Energy Tested
- James Hardie cement siding
- Milgard windows
- Rift-Cut Plank Floors
- Walkout basement
- Wrap around front porch
- Zoned HVAC
Visit this home.For accurate directions to this home, please use these GPS coordinates, not the address: