Neighborhood Features Starting at $1,200,000
Single Family Homes | #879 Delano School District
Koch Farm Sanctuary is Independence’s newest luxury community, featuring large lots with scenic views of the rolling, wooded terrain. Independence is known for abundant outdoor recreation options, and the surrounding small towns offer a delightful selection of shops and restaurants.
Nearby Amenities & More
- This neighborhood is in a wildlife sanctuary, providing a pristine environment to observe deer, swans, turkeys, pheasants, and other creatures.
- Baker Park Reserve and Lake Rebecca Park Reserve offer swimming, boating, riflery, equestrian trails, ATV, and snowmobiling.
- Polo, ultimate frisbee, and ultralight aircraft are also common in Independence.
- Local golf courses include Baker National, Pioneer Creek, Windsong Farm, Timber Creek, and B’s on the River.
- Explore nearby Loretto, Maple Plain, Long Lake, Delano, and Rockford for live music and events.
- Easily access downtown Minneapolis via nearby Highways 12 and 55.
Custom Build in Koch Farm Sanctuary of Independence
Our custom design process begins with your vision. We take the time to listen to your family’s needs and preferences to ensure that you’ll be happy in your home for years to come. Then, utilizing our knowledge of industry trends and premier building practices, we partner with you to make your dream home a reality. It’s an exciting and fulfilling journey that leaves many of our clients longing to relive the experience.
Independence’s Newest Luxury Community
Located inside 70 acres of preserved conservation space, Koch Farm Sanctuary is your private retreat in the outer Twin Cities suburbs. School choices include Delano and Orono public schools as well as private options, making this the perfect place to raise a family.View Available Homes
Schedule a Tour
Interested in visiting one of our communities? We’d love to show you around and help you find the right home.